The raw materials preparation process DRY-TECH Porcelain is the technological solution of Manfredini & Schianchi to the growing demand of dramatically cutting down processing costs with same quality standards in the manufacturing of PORCELAIN STONEWARE.
A painstaking research is conducted on customers’ raw materials and Manfredini & Schianchi thanks to its skilled technical team, labs and pilot plant, develops the ideal body composition to perform through its DRY-TECH process, a seamless and consistently repeatable ceramic endproduct.
The fundamental advantages of DRY-TECH PLANTS FOR PORCELAIN STONEWARE are as follows
- Very strong reduction of thermal and electrical consumption levels
- Utilisation of cheaper raw materials normally set apart in the traditional system due to viscosity issues
- Absence of deflocculants
- Smaller space needed by the plant
- High automation
- Consistency of the endproduct
- Overhaul procedures definitely lowered compared with the traditional plant
- Almost total elimination of water consumption and emissions of environment harmful exhaust fumes
The DRY-TECH Porcelain process of Manfredini & Schianchi is already the most worldwide spread alternative system in raw materials processing stage with more than 850,000,000 m2/year of floor and wall tiles manufactured by its customers in several kinds.
The evolution into DRY-TECH Porcelain enables dry preparation technology to benefit any production and the relevant ceramic results are fully complying with running UNI rules
Traditional wet system
Natural Gas (mc/t)
3,9 with 12 % humidity in the raw materials
Global Mainteneance Costs (€/t)